What is the purpose of using digital microscope?
New model of digital microscope is a replacement of a traditional optical microscope. To combine the uses of lens and digital cameras, images and videos are output to a monitor of computer / laptop, or to the display of smartphones. Mostly, software is needed for running the related program, installed on the computer or mobile phones.
Industrial appliance & industrial
Mobile phones & Computer parts repair and inspection;;
Scientific research laboratory measurement;
Teaching media and study instruments;
Children's tool and activity interest in science;
Biological laboratory research;
Jewelry, bank notes, coins and antiques
inspection and analysis;al health & body care application and analysis, beauty care salon
equipments, dermatologist studio for skin examination, dentistry as odontology
oral cameras, beauty palour hair testing,...... etc.
Textile inspection and observation, printing results inspection, mineralogical analysis...,etc.
1. Microscopic camera function, saves the observed microscopic effects of pictures and videos, and forms graphic files, which can be circulated to relevant users; ordinary microscopes can only be observed through the eyepieces, but not to be microscopically photographed.
2. Connected to the computer, simultaneous observation is performed by multiple people; while traditional microscope only observed by one person.
3. Through the computer screen preview, the users reduce eye fatigue; while traditional microscopes need to be observed through the eyepiece every moment, which is easy to cause excessive eye fatigue.
4. Digital microscope devices have functions such as imaging measurement, printing of graphic reports, video recordings, etc.; while ordinary microscopes only for one purpose of microscopic observation.
5. Digital microscopes are a part of the development of modern scientific instrumentation, with many features not found or explored. It has developed rapidly in scientific research, product testing, teaching demonstration, archaeology, etc.
USB Digital Microscope
Factory default model name: 60S, HT-60S, MIC-60S(we help to customize the clients' own model name and LOGO)
Customized LOGO/private label: yes
Camera MegaPixels: 5.0 MP
Connection: USB cable connected with PC or OTG smartphone/tablet
Controller: High Speed DSP(M-jpeg)/CMOS Sensor
Magnification Range: 1X--500X
Take images: Yes, SNAP Shot
Light Source: Build-in 8 White light LED/0-30000LUX
Support computer O/S: WIN XP/VISTA;WIN 7,WIN8,WIN10,Mac,etc.
Support Android: OTG-function Android phone/tablet(most Samsung smartphone)
Support iOS: No
Applications: CD within the package,or download from the website(indmu.com)
Connection: USB cable
Focus Range: 0--3cm
Power supply: USB(5V DC)
Frame Rate: 30f/s Under 500 LUX Brightness
Language: English,German,French,Italian,Spanish,Russian(more customized)
Color: Silver whilte (more colors supported with OEM order)
Dimension: 144 mm (L)* 37 mm (D)
Gross Weight: 500g
Aluminum metal stand: Available (additional cost)
Genuine testing equipment video magnifier application for Industrial appliance
- Product Code: MIC-60S
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $67.00